Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One: Disneyland; Tomorrow: NAMM Babay!

We arrived safely in California last night around 11pst! We’re still a bit jet lagged, but we’re doing fine nonetheless. I can’t begin to describe how beautiful it is out here. The high was 74 today, combined with a light breeze and a bright sun. I apologize to all of those who are in the midst of Massachusetts weather at the moment! I wish I could share the sunshine with all of you!
We spent our morning at a lovely breakfast at the Residence Inn; we then spent the day in Disneyland! It was Cody and Cam’s first time in Disneyland – Andy had been there when he was very young, as had I. Though I did not get video footage of the day, I managed to get a few shots of everyone!
Welcome to Disneyland, newcomers!

Everyone was a bit confused by the maps at first…


Indiana Jones

Just chillin’ at Winnie the Pooh
Do I see a SPANG t-shirt? Andy doesn’t seem too enthused with the end of the ride.

I love the expression on Andy and Cam’s face…

A picture of Andy at the Blue Bayou restaurant. Wait a minute, he's smiling?

Hi…Cody?
                                
Outside of “It’s a Small World”!

I believe this was inside “It’s a Small World”
And last but not least, a couple of shots at the Buzz Lightyear ride. If you couldn't tell, my brother like to be in a lot of these photos. He's the one in the World of Warcraft t-shirt and the red shorts. Of course, Andy has to be looking away from the camera.

Oh look, there's me in front of the alien...critter...things. I think I'm going to be heckled at for not knowing their names. It looks like I'm starting to tan already! Right...right? :\
Well, that about tops it for our Disneyland journey. The boys in the band went on Space Mountain, an indoor roller coaster, at least 3 times. Considering we went on this ride right after a large lunch... yeah... riding on it once was all I could handle. :) Tomorrow, we're switching hotels (from the Residence Inn to a Disney Hotel), then we're heading to the Anaheim Convention Center.

NAMM, you best be ready for the Jessica Prouty Band. See the vast display of proud, steadfast poses? That's right. We're coming for you. ;)

I'd also like to take this time to thank Richard from the Sad Cafe, he introduced us to a wonderful woman named Sandy! She's worked at Disneyland for the past 47 years!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Thanks for taking the time to tell us what's happening!

    U ROK !!!!

    ReplyDelete