Saturday, January 15, 2011

NAMM, Part I

I want to apologize for the delay in my blog entries - it's simply been so busy! I do have to say this though; NAMM is incredible. We looked at two floors of music exhibits, and believe me - these were stadiums upon stadiums length wise and width wise. Everything from guitars, drums, and keyboards, to wire reels and gig bags, EVERYTHING was there. EVERYONE was there as well. I caught a glimpse of select members of Poison, Cody met Guthrie Govan, and I met Sean Murray, the composer of the Call of Duty: Black Ops series! We also got to see some familiar faces from the east coast, including Candi Bramante of Daddy's Junky Music, members of the Rockin' Roland Band, and Kevin and Ryan from the John Lennon Educational Tourbus.

 I have photos I will put up here in due time. The past two nights have been exhausting, and if I don't go to put my makeup on, we'll be late for sound check. x) Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for your support! Wish us luck today!  I promise, I'll cover more of the NAMM show after the competition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment